If you have recently lost money investing in company shares, you may be entitled to an income tax refund under a combination of different tax legislation.


To qualify for a refund, a whole host of conditions must be met throughout the period from the original investment, up to the date of loss.


On your behalf, Vintcent & Company can review company records to establish if a claim may be made. We can normally reproduce all necessary paperwork from public records, and so avoid the need to locate original correspondence and share certificates.


Loss claims are reviewed on a standalone basis by HM Revenue & Customs, so your general  tax affairs  are unaffected during the process.


Vintcent & Company charge an all inclusive success fee, which is only payable if you receive a refund. So there is no charge whatsoever if you do not receive a refund.